An arcade Monitor is made up of two parts - the CRT Tube, and a monitor Chassis. The CRT tube...
The Monitor Chassis is a motherboard circuit used to drive a monitor tube. Monitor Chassis's are often paired with matching monitors from the same manufacturer, but in some cases ...
The Chassis is usually made up of two parts - a "neck board" that attaches to the "neck" of your monitor tube, and the chassis itself which .... Many monitor chassis also have a seperate remote control board, allowing the user to alter the brightness/contrast/colours etc of the monitor display.
An assortment of monitor manuals are available here.
- What chassis do I have?
- Where can I buy a chassis?
- Where can I buy parts?
- Where can I get my monitor repaired?
- What's all this technical jargon?
- How can I read a yoke's measurements?
- What chassis are equivalent?
- What chassis should I use?
- How can I safely swap monitors?
- Monitor Chassis Pots
- Setup Adjustments For CRT Colour Monitors