Alien vs. Predator
|Alien vs. Predator|
|Release date||20th May 1994|
|Genre||Beat 'em Up|
|Control||8-way Joystick, 3 Buttons|
Alien vs. Predator is a 1994 beat 'em up arcade game developed and distributed by Capcom. The game combines enemies from the two Twentieth Century Fox films entitled Alien and Predator. This is the first title to ever combine elements from two separate, non-related films into a single game.
Lieutenant Linn Kurosawa made a cameo appearance in the background of Ken's stage in "Street Fighter Alpha 2".
- Chad Johnson holds the record for this game with 3,074,408 points.
- This game is based on the Dark Horse comics : Aliens vs. Predator (1989-1990) (5 comics).
- The US version is slightly different, it has the "Recycle It, Don't Trash It!" screen.
Tips and Tricks
Below is the statistics for the 4 available characters:
- Predator Warrior : Speed 6 - Power 4 - Skill 5
- Major D. Schaefer : Speed 2 - Power 8 - Skill 4
- Lieutenant Linn Kurosawa : Speed 5 - Power 1 - Skill 8
- Predator Hunter : Speed 6 - Power 5 - Skill 4
Planner : Kame, Garuda Tetsu, Wda T
Programmer : Cham Cho Choy, Arikichi Kiyoko, Pon, Hard.Yas, Shinchan
Character designer : Hayashi, Yus, Shisui, Vlad T, Ban, Kawatori, Shige, Jun 26
Artist : Iwai, Hiroki Ohnishi (Ohnishi.H), Konishi.H, Norisaki Chie, Fukunoyan, Kisa, Angus
Music composer : Hideki Okugawa (Hideki Ok)
Sound designer : Toshio Kajino
Capcom USA support : David Winstead, Alex Jimenez (Alex Jimerez)