Street Fighter III: Third Strike
|Street Fighter III: Third Strike - Fight For The Future|
Third Strike Flyer
|Designer||Tomoshi Sadamoto (producer)</br>Yasuhiro Seto, Tomonori Ohmura, Obata Shinichiro, Halachie du Harais, Hidetoshi Ishizawa (planner)|
|Media||CD or Cartridge|
|Control||8-way Joystick, 6 Buttons|
- Ken Vs. Makoto neutral throw bug : If Ken defeats Makoto with his neutral throw (i.e. knee bash), the game will reset.
- Magnetic Storm graphical glitch : P2 Yang has 'Magnetic Storm' listed as one of his Super Arts instead of 'Tenshin-Senkyutai'.
- Unblockables : Certain characters (Urien, Oro) have moves/combos which are impossible to block.
ASIA VER. 990512
- The above issues
- All voices are replaced with grunts
- Ken Vs. Makoto neutral throw bug has been fixed and doesn't reset the game.
- Unblockables are no longer unblockable.
Tips and Tricks
- 6 Costume Colors : Highlight a fighter at the character selection screen and press one of the 6 buttons for the standard outfits (button 1 aka LP is the original color).
- Secret Colour : Highlight a fighter at the character selection screen and press LP+MK+HP.